Check Discount on Amazon
ANMER A25 Review
You’ll probably agree with me when I say that I wish I could be sure my pet is getting proper nutrition throughout the day.
Well, it is possible to do that without having to leave a bowl full of food out that may get spilled or eaten all at once.
In today’s post and video, I’ll show you exactly how to accommodate and regulate your pet’s nutrition needs when you’re not at home by using the ANMER A25 automatic pet food dispenser.
Have you ever had a problem finding a pet sitter or reliable friend to feed your cat while you’re away for the weekend? Do you wish your dog could get treats while you’re at work? Do you have a kitty that likes a snack at precisely 2:00 in the morning? The ANMER A25 automatic pet food and treat dispenser might just be the answer to your pet care concerns.
- The ANMER A25 features an attractive and streamlined design.
- It is sturdy, airtight and easy to assemble.
- Feed up to six meals a day in customized portions.
- There are no default times, so you can program according to your pet’s schedule.
- Use the convenient push button for manual feeding.
- The hopper can hold enough food for a week.
- This is a great way to help overweight pets with portion control.
- Sneaky cats may be able to reach up into the chute to sneak extra food.
- The hopper and food tray cannot be removed be removed from the unit once assembled.
- It can only use batteries, and it doesn’t work properly when using rechargeable batteries.
- Programming the feeding schedule can be confusing. It takes a bit of trial and error to get it just right.
- The voice recording can’t be turned off. You can record silence, but it will still make a small noise when it’s time to dispense food.
- Food will dispense even if there is still food left in the bowl, which could result in stale food. If this happens, you may want to choose a smaller portion size for feedings.
We recently did an unboxing to see just how the ANMER A25 automatic pet food dispenser works. We were impressed with the packaging and the design of the dispenser. The main base and the food hopper are packaged separately, and they are easy to assemble. It’s important to note that once the dispenser is assembled, the food hopper can’t be removed from the main base unit.
What is included?
The ANMER A25 main unit
The food hopper
An instruction guide
An example guide
The sleek and modern design of the ANMER A25 blends seamlessly into your home’s décor. It features a digital timer and an LCD panel for convenient programming. It works with all shapes of small pet food or treats.
The ANMER 25 automatically dispenses dry pet food or treats. The customizable screen is easy to read, and it lets you choose the portion size and time for each feeding. It can be set to dispense pet food up to six times in a 24 hour period. The cycle repeats every day, and the dispenser can be used for dogs or cats. You can even record a message to call your pet to dinner.
The voice recorder allows you to program a 12 second message to call your pet to eat. It plays the message twice before each meal.
An infrared detection system prevents food from getting stuck in the hopper. If food does get stuck, or if the tray becomes overloaded, it will stop until you fix it.
Three D batteries are required. There is a battery life indicator.
The power on/off switch is located on the bottom, which prevents kitty from messing with it.
Manual feedings can be done with the push button.
The ANMER A25 pet food dispenser weighs 4.4 lbs.
The ANMER A25 pet food dispenser can hold up to 2.87 lbs. of food at a time. The food hopper is airtight to keep food fresh at all times.
When it’s time to eat, the recording calls out to your pet. The dispenser then sends out the food or treats into the bowl. This can be done up to six times a day, which allows you to provide your pet with meals and snacks throughout the day.
Reliable and convenient, the ANMER A25 is a great alternative to leaving pet food sitting out in a bowl all day. Additionally, it makes a super pet sitter if you are away for a day or two. Your pet won’t be able to spill food all over the floor. It also prevents your pet from eating all of the food in one sitting. The customized portions are helpful for weight control in overweight pets. If your pet is the type that wants a snack in the middle of the night, this is the product for you.